The development plans focus on creating a new lifestyle in the heart of Cavite.
LANCASTER NEW CITY’s initial phase of development is set to plant it roots in the community and eventually grow into a full-fledged “new town”, similar to the ones we currently see in the popular urban cities in Asia. Just 15 minutes away from Manila via Cavitex, LNC is set to become the most accessible “new town” from Manila, and the first of its kind of development in Cavite.
Imagine waking up in a spacious home, while having enough time to have breakfast with your family and bring your kids to school before going to work. Imagine being able to relax and pamper yourself at a salon, while still having enough time to do the groceries and head home to prepare dinner. Imagine being able to spend more time with your family because everything you need is just within reach.
This is the life envisioned for LANCASTER NEW CITY. And as the NEW CITY rises, imagination will soon bridge into reality.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lancaster New City Cavite
Q: WHAT ARE THE MAIN COMPONENTS OF LANCASTER NEW
As of now, there are five major components of the 1000+ hectare community.
- First is the residential component which is comprised of the different villages and homes located within the development.
- Second would be the business component, which is made up of the business park/offices to be built, starting with SunTech iPark.
- Third would be the retail component, which now can be seen in the form of Lancaster Square.
- Fourth is the educational component, represented by the LASSO-supervised St. Edward Integrated School (SEIS).
- Finally, the fifth would be the amenities component, the first of which is the Leighton Hall Clubhouse.
Q: WHAT WILL LIFE BE LIKE IN LANCASTER NEW CITY A FEW YEARS FROM NOW?
LANCASTER NEW CITY is seen to evolve into a full-fledged “new town”, meaning a development with a complete set of service complexes spanning beyond the five mentioned above. The planning of the rest of the project is currently in development but pegs being used are the popular urban cities of the world. The housing towns in Singapore and the park cities of Malaysia, so we can all look forward to New City similar in scope to that.