Lancaster New City Cavite and Lancaster Estates are the same.Lancaster New City Cavite is now the new name of Lancaster Estates. This new changes took effect last May 2013. Still expanding at more than a thousand hectares of land covering three Cavite towns of Imus, Kawit and Gen. Trias, the master plan of Lancaster Estates will continue in Lancaster New City Cavite.
- IT Business park
- 6-hectare Retail Complex
- Transport Terminal
What are the Main Parts of Lancaster New City CaviteFor now, Lancaster New City Cavite will be compose of 5 major segments:
- Residential – comprised the different villages and homes located within the development.
- Business – is made up of business park and offices to be built, starting with SunTech iPark.
- Retail – the 6-hectare commercial center which the newly open Lancaster Square belongs.
- Educational – represented by the LASSO-supervised St. Edward Integrated School (SEIS).
- Amenities – the first of which is the Leighton Hall Clubhouse.
What will Life be Like in Lancaster New City Cavite a few Years from Now?A transformation into a full-pledged “new town”. Lancaster New City Cavite is envision with a complete set of service complexes expanding beyond the five mentioned above. The planning of the rest of the project is currently in development comparing the popular urban cities of the world like the housing towns in Singapore and the park cities of Malaysia, so we can all look forward to New City similar in scope to that.
A Brief Overview of Lancaster New City Cavite DevelopmentLand Area: 1200++ hectares
Location: Imus, Gen. Trias, and Kawit in Cavite
(Townhouses) Alice, Catherine, Diana
(Single-Attached) Sophie, Colleen, Margaret, Haven, Gabrielle, Alexandra
- Entrance gates
- 24/7 Centralized water system per phases
- 24-hour security
- Meralco Power
- PLDT internet & telephone lines
Typical Selling Price Range: Php 800,000 – Php 2,700,000
Typical Monthly Downpayment Range: Php 7,400.00 – Php 24,000.00
Go back to homepage
Topic: Lancaster New City
See also: House For Sale
Know more about:
Master Plan Map
Church of the Holy Family