Suntech iPark is an Information Technology park (IT Park) located inside Lancaster New City Cavite in Imus Cavite, part of the master-planned 25-hectare commercial, business, and lifestyle district called Downtown Lancaster. As Cavite’s first Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) accredited Information Technology, Suntech iPark is own by Property Company of Friends (Profriends) to give Lancaster New City Cavite residents work opportunities closer to home. Suntech iPark will have 10 BPO buildings that will soon accommodate 17,500 call center agents.
Suntech iPark is 30 minutes from Metro Manila and accessible in many ways: via Manila-Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX); Coastal Road; Aguinaldo Highway and Daanghari Road Extension (Open Canal).
Existing Transport Services in Suntech iPark
- Shuttle Bus – Route is from Lancaster New City Cavite to Coastal Mall Metro Bus Station, Coastal Mall Terminal Road, Parañaque. Exclusively for residents of Lancaster New City Cavite only since the bus will not or may not stop in any other area except in Lancaster New City Cavite only or at Coastal Mall. The bus fare will be thru E-TAP Card, which is loadable in certain location with Php35.00 start-up fare of.
- Jeepney Shuttle Services – Route is Lancaster New City Cavite to Centennial Road. Fare is FREE and exclusively for Lancaster New City Cavite residents only. If you are coming from Manila, Paranaque, Las Pinas, Bacoor, Tanza, Rosario, Gen. Trias, Noveleta and Cavite City, find its terminal in 7-11/Phoenix Gas Station.
- Multicab Shuttle Services – Route is Lancaster New City Cavite to Citimall Imus. Fares are Php15.00 and open to the public. Take this route if you are coming from Tagaytay, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Bacoor, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa and Laguna. Find its terminal in Citimall Imus along Aguinaldo Highway.
- Multicab Shuttle Services – Route is Lancaster New City Cavite to Puregold Imus Market. Fares are Php15.00 and open to the public. Find its terminal in Citimall Imus along Aguinaldo Highway.
- Utility Vehicle (UV) Express Services – Route is Lancaster New City Cavite to Ayala, Makati (Enterprise & RCBC) if via Edsa and King’s court if via Buendia Avenue. Time 4:30–8:00AM, Monday – Friday.
- Utility Vehicle (UV) Express Services – Route is Ayala, Makati to Lancaster New City Cavite. Loading Area is in Paseo Center / Open Parking via Cavitex, Zeus, Gahak then Lancaster New City Cavite. Time 5:00-8:00PM, Monday – Friday.
How to Reach Suntech iParkRoute 1: From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, Or Makati
- Option 1 – Take a bus to Coastal Mall Baclaran. Ride on a bus to Lancaster New City Cavite passing thru CAVITEX (Cavite Expressway). Get off at Lancaster New City Cavite transport terminal. Estimated fare from Baclaran is Php 35.00.
- Option 2 – There are also Utility Van (UV) Express Services – Route is Lancaster New City Cavite to Ayala, Makati (Enterprise & RCBC) if via Edsa and King’s court if via Buendia Avenue. Time 4:30–8:00AM, Monday – Friday.
- Option 3 – Utility Vehicle (UV) Express Services – Route is Ayala, Makati to Lancaster New City Cavite. Loading Area is in Paseo Center / Open Parking via Cavitex, Zeus, Gahak then Lancaster New City Cavite. Time 5:00-8:00PM, Monday – Friday.
- Ride UV Van Express with LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE signboard passing thru Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX) Get off at LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE transport terminal. Estimated fare from Lawton is Php 60.00.
- From Alabang, ride a jeepney to Zapote, Las Pinas. Transfer to a mini bus or jeepney going to LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE passing thru Tirona Highway. Get off at Jollibee. Estimated fare from Alabang is Php 40.00. Then Take free shuttle service stationed at Phoenix Gas Station (back of Jollibee) to LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE.
- From Tagaytay, ride a bus going to Manila. Get off in front of Citimall Imus or Imus Market Transport Terminal. A yellow shuttle will take you to Lancaster New City Cavite. Estimated fare from Imus Market Transport Terminal is Php 15.00.
Distance to Nearby Places
- NAIA Airport 1-3 – 22.6km./46minutes
- Mall of Asia – 23.5km./30minutes
- LRT Station Baclaran – 23.3km./48minutes
- MRT Station Edsa Taft – 25.6km./55minutes
- LRT Libertad Station – 26.1km./1hour
- Pasay City – 24.3km./48minutes
- Las Pinas City – 19.4km./38minutes
- Paranaque City – 27.1km./40minutes
- Muntinlupa City – 25.8km./52minutes
- Makati City – 29km./1hour
- Dasmarinas City – 15km./45minutes
- Noveleta – 8.1km./14minutes
- Kawit – 6km./15minutes
- Cavite City – 14.6km./25minutes
- Tanza – 11.6km./20minutes
- Rosario – 11.6km./20minutes
- Bacoor City – 14.4km./25minutes
- Imus – 7km./20minutes
- Tagaytay – Tagaytay – 35.3km./70minutes
Why Choose to Work in Suntech iPark?The present Philippine government is venturing several infrastructure projects to support urbanization and to provide additional transport access to Ecozones in the south such as Suntech iPark.
The first PEZA- accredited IT park of Cavite, Suntech iPark, has contributed to an increasing demand for a more efficient and diverse transportation system from investors and local residents alike. Such demand has brought the construction of Manila-Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX) into completion.
Other government projects approved by the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) to be implemented are as follows.
- Cavite – Laguna Expressway (CALAx) Project The Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAx) is a 55-Billion Peso project by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) that will be made possible through a Public-Private Partnership (PPP). The proposed highway will develop a four lane 47-kilometer closed-system tolled expressway to connect the Manila-Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX) in Kawit to Mamplasan Interchange of South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) in Biñan, Laguna. The new infrastructure will play an important role in decongesting traffic of roads in Cavite and Laguna particularly in Aguinaldo Highway, Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road and Governor’s Drive among others.
- Sangley Point: Possible New International Airport Making the country’s busiest gateway Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Sangley Point or the well-known Danilo Atienza Air Base of the Philippine Air Force will be the government pacifier in easing this scenario. Sangley point in Cavite is only 17 kilometers or 20 minutes away south of Manila. This is Japan International Cooperation Agency’s (Jica) premier site of choice for the location of the new international airport.
- LRT Line 1 South Extension Project The Light Rail Transit (LRT) Line 1 South Extension Project, costing around Php65 Billion, will extend the existing 20.7 kilometers (21 stations) from Roosevelt Avenue- Monumento north link to Baclaran by another 11.7 kilometers. This is equivalent to 10 more stations passing through Paranaque and Las Piñas ending in Bacoor, Cavite. Additional stations include Redemptorist Station, MIA Station, Asia World Station, Ninoy Aquino Station, Dr. Santos Station, Las Pinas Station, Zapote Station, Niyog Station.
- Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway (MCX) Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway (MCX) is formerly the Daang Hari-South Luzon expressway (SLEX) link road project. This toll road is a 2-Billion peso project that decongests major roads as it will serve as another access to Cavite. The project that is expected to be completed in June 2015 involves the construction of a four-lane four-kilometer highway that starts from a junction of Daang Reyna and Daang Hari in Las Piñas and Bacoor, Cavite to SLEX through the Susana Heights Interchange in Muntinlupa.
According to the JICA study in a report, Sangley International Airport would be able handle about 55 million passengers a year when it opens in 2025 enough to decongest the current International Aitport.
The project will involve land reclamation and laying of platform. The plan is still for approval of the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) presumed to be in July 2015.
The project is expected to ease transportation access from and to Metro Manila by providing faster and reliable public transport connections to south of Metro Manila and the urbanized Metro Cavite. This will be implemented through PPP and development assistance from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Backed with thorough and profound studies to ease the booming transportation problems in the country, the government can surely respond to Filipino needs. Such efforts also pave way to sufficient road network efficiency to and from industrial and IT parks in the south such as Suntech iPark in Cavite. This can help not just the current healthy PHL industrial atmosphere but also to help the country in sustaining a good economic standards.
For Leasing Inquiries, Please Contact:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +63917 327 7316
Go back to homepage
Topic: Suntech iPark
See also: House For Sale
Know more about:
Master Plan Map
Church of the Holy Family
Lancaster New City