This transport service is exclusive for residents of Lancaster New City Cavite (LNC) only, so the bus will not or may not stop in any other area except in Lancaster New city only or at Coastal Mall. The bus fare will be thru E-TAP Card which is loadable in certain location and start-up fare for Lancaster New City to Coastal Mall and vice vesa is only Php35.00.
HOW DO I GET MY E-TAP CARD?
You may now apply for you and your family’s E-TAP CARD at your nearest Village Administration Office.
The E-TAP CARD is a dual purpose card that:
1. Identifies you and your household members as official residents of Lancaster New City; and
2. Allows you and your family to conveniently use our Lancaster New City Tap N’ Ride Transport System.
With the new E-TAP CARD, we may be sure of a safer and more secure community with a more exclusive use of the Lancaster New City Tap N’ Ride Transport System.
HERE ARE THE QUICK, EASY STEPS TO APPLY FOR YOUR ID’S
WHO MAY APPLY FOR THE E-TAP CARD?
FOR RESIDENTS E-TAP CATEGORY
> The principal homeowner, his/her spouse, and children
> Up to 5 (maximum) household members of the principal homeowner (helpers,parents, and other relatives living with the homeowner).
> Renters of homes inside Lancaster New City
FOR NO-RESIDENTS ETAP CATEGORY
>PCFI Affiliate Workers
1. Go to the Village Admin Office or to the Transport Hub Ticket Booth to get the Application Form. You may also email us at email@example.com.
2. Completely fill-up the Application Form.
3. Don’t forget to bring at least one proof of ownership document once you submit your filled -up application form (photocopy of electricity bill or water bills addressed to your home, Contract to Sell,